TeeClaw - real tee for synthetic turf mats (3 pack)
The Tee Claw allows golfers to hit a golf ball from a real tee when practicing on an artificial mat also a valuable training aide!
The Tee Claw replaces flimsy rubber tubes that slow club speed, cause mishits and unwanted side-spin. The Tee Claw is designed to fasten into a synthetic mat with a clock-wise turn. The Tee Claw accepts real golf tees wood or plastic and even broken tees for desired tee heights. The product is available in multiple color ways and is printable for logo design making it the most convenient and diverse golf tee on the market
- Hit from a synthetic turf mat with increased predictability providing the player more confidence at address.
- Eliminates the laborious effort required to lift heavy and often water soaked mats to position a tee.
- Provides the freedom for tee placement anywhere on the mat convenient for right and left-handed golfers alike
- Reusable and cost efficient.
- Golf course-groundskeeper friendly because it will keep golfers hitting from the synthetic turf mat surface and not from surrounding grass covered areas.
- Makes playing golf more accessible to everyone and increases business for golf courses featuring synthetic turf mats.
- Desirable and advantageous tool for golf instructors and indoor virtual-golf-training aid owners.